ICEJ Webinar Series
The Charge of War Crimes in Gaza
Join our Webinar on Thursday November 9 at 8 a.m (ET) for an interesting Current Affairs discussion, “The Charge of War Crimes in Gaza.” Hosted by ICEJ VP & Senior Spokesman David Parsons, with special guest, Prof. Avi Bell, Specialist on International Laws of Warfare.
I welcome you to join us for other informative webinars featuring global leaders speaking on topics specifically geared for Israel-minded Christians join us each Thursday.
Recent topics have included:
- IDF Progress in Gaza
- Israel’s Case for Dismantling Hamas
- How More Christians Can Stand with Israel
- Heroes and Hostages
- The Israeli Expert Who Predicted this War
- What’s New at the Feast?
- Are Israel-Christian Relations in Crisis?
- Feast Update Part 2
- Feast Update Part 1
- The Apostles’ Teaching on Giving to Israel
- Middle East Status Update: Energy, Politics, Security
- Celebrating Israel at 75
- Terror and Rockets at Passover
- The Iran-Saudi deal and it’s Impact on Israel
- Israel’s Divide Over Judicial Reforms, Part Two
- Israel’s Divide Over Judicial Reforms, Part One
- Lessons From Purim
- One Year of Urgent Ukrainian Aliyah
These webinars take place on Zoom: on.icej.org/ICEJWebinar.
We hope you can join us.
For Zion’s sake,