ICEJ Webinar Series
The Significance of Yom Kippur
Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement, is the holiest day on the Jewish calendar and there are many references and allusions to it in the New Testament. Watch this ICEJ Weekly Webinar as ICEJ President Dr. Jürgen Bühler shares the historical and present day relevance of this holiday.
Recorded: September 15, 2022
I welcome you to join us for other informative webinars featuring global leaders speaking on topics specifically geared for Israel-minded Christians join us each Thursday.
Recent topics have included:
- The Significance of Rosh Hashana
- The Significance of Rosh Chodesh
- Fighting Modern Antisemitism
- Why We Help Israeli-Arabs
- Will the Gaza Cease-Fire Hold?
- Lessons from the Olive Tree of Romans Chapter 11
- Are the Saudis Close to Peace with Israel?
- The Biden Visit
- The Blessing of Abraham
- Is Israel Winning It’s Shadow War with Iran
- Paul the Jewish Apostle
- The Church and the Kingdom of God- Pentecost/Shavuot – Part 2
- The Birth of the Church – Pentecost/Shavuot – Part 1
- Jerusalem Day
- Turf War Over the Temple Mount
- The Global Reach of Christian Zionism
- Israel’s Rebirth as a Nation – The Global Impact: A Yom Ha’Atzmaut Special
- The Power of Resurrection
- The Passover Connection: Pesach and Passion Week
- The Importance of the Negev Summit
These webinars take place on Zoom: on.icej.org/ICEJWebinar.
We hope you can join us.
For Zion’s sake,