ICEJ Webinar Series
Why We Help Israeli Arabs
The ICEJ is often asked why we provide aid to the Arab community in Israel.
While it is true that the Christian Embassy is called to be a ministry of comfort to Israel and the Jewish people, we also have clear biblical and practical reasons for helping Israeli Arabs – including Muslims, Christians, Bedouin, and Druze.
Find out why in this ICEJ Weekly Webinar, which featured a Bible teaching on the subject by David Parsons, ICEJ Vice President & Senior Spokesman.
Recorded: Thursday, August 18, 2022
I welcome you to join us for other informative webinars featuring global leaders speaking on topics specifically geared for Israel-minded Christians join us each Thursday.
Recent topics have included:
- Will the Gaza Cease-Fire Hold?
- Lessons from the Olive Tree of Romans Chapter 11
- Are the Saudis Close to Peace with Israel?
- The Biden Visit
- The Blessing of Abraham
- Is Israel Winning It’s Shadow War with Iran
- Paul the Jewish Apostle
- The Church and the Kingdom of God- Pentecost/Shavuot – Part 2
- The Birth of the Church – Pentecost/Shavuot – Part 1
- Jerusalem Day
- Turf War Over the Temple Mount
- The Global Reach of Christian Zionism
- Israel’s Rebirth as a Nation – The Global Impact: A Yom Ha’Atzmaut Special
- The Power of Resurrection
- The Passover Connection: Pesach and Passion Week
- The Importance of the Negev Summit
- First Hand Accounts of Rescuing Holocaust Survivors from Ukraine
- Impact of the Ukraine Conflict on Israel
- Ukraine and the Message of Purim
- Update on Rescue of Ukrainian Jews
These webinars take place on Zoom: on.icej.org/ICEJWebinar.
We hope you can join us.
For Zion’s sake,