ICEJ Webinar Series
Israel's Divide Over Judicial Reforms - Part Two
Watch part two of “Israel’s Divide Over Judicial Reforms” where the ICEJ’s David Parsons interviewed “Times of Israel” Senior Analyst, Haviv Retting Gur about this very hot topic dividing Israel.
Recorded: March 16, 2023
Watch Part One …
I welcome you to join us for other informative webinars featuring global leaders speaking on topics specifically geared for Israel-minded Christians join us each Thursday.
Recent topics have included:
- Israel’s Divide Over Judicial Reforms, Part One
- Lessons From Purim
- One Year of Urgent Ukrainian Aliyah
- Israel to the Rescue: The Relief Mission to Turkey
- How Can We Fight Antisemitism Together?
- Best of Envision Speakers 2023
- Does Israel Need Judicial Reforms?
- Security Challenges of the New Israeli Government
- Messianic Motifs in the Life of Joseph
- The Incoming Israeli Government
- Why Christmas on December 25th?
- Chaye Sarah – The Life of Abraham Part 3
- UN Voting on Israel
- Vayera – The Life of Abraham Part 2
- Lech Lecha – The Life of Abraham Part 1
- The Results of the Israeli Elections
- Why We Celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles
- The Significance of Yom Kippur
- The Significance of Rosh Hashana
- The Significance of Rosh Chodesh
- Fighting Modern Antisemitism
- Why We Help Israeli-Arabs
- Will the Gaza Cease-Fire Hold?
- Lessons from the Olive Tree of Romans Chapter 11
- Are the Saudis Close to Peace with Israel?
- The Biden Visit
- The Blessing of Abraham
These webinars take place on Zoom: on.icej.org/ICEJWebinar.
We hope you can join us.
For Zion’s sake,