The Land of Promise
Join our Feast of Tabernacles Tour: October 6th - 17th, 2022 $4990.00
Come and celebrate the 2022 Feast of Tabernacles in Israel!
Join us in Israel from October 6-17, 2022, and together we will explore the land of the Bible, deepen our faith in the Lord, and worship the King of Kings from His Holy Mountain, Jerusalem.
This year’s Feast theme is “The Land of Promise”, an exciting theme as we unpack all that the Lord is doing in and through the Nation of Israel and in our lives.
As this will be our first tour back to Israel since COVID-19, we have adapted the trip itinerary to make it more exciting for all ages. We welcome all ages and families to come up to Jerusalem to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles this October. It will be a life changing experience!
There is no better time to visit Israel than during this Feast of Tabernacles!
• Mount of Olives overlooking the City of God
• Garden of Gethsemane
• Communion service at the Garden Tomb
• Old City of Jerusalem including time to pray at the Western Wall
• Dead Sea area sites such as Masada, Qumran, Ein Gedi, swim in the Dead Sea
• Galilee area sites such as Capernaum, Tel Dan, Banias,
• Boat ride on the Sea of Galilee, Camel rides into the desert, Rampart Prayer walk
• and much more …
Feast of Tabernacles Highlights
• Worshiping with believers from around the world in the City of Jerusalem
• World renown evangelical speakers and worship leaders from around the world and from Israel
• Participate in the Jerusalem March
• and much more …
Full printable brochure coming soon!
David Resort and Spa – Dead Sea
Yehuda – Jerusalem
Magdala hotel – Galilee
Price of Tour is: $4,990.00 per person
- Roundtrip group airfare on American Airlines from New York (JFK). Click here to view the international flight details.
- 9 nights accommodation in Israel per itinerary
- 10 days of touring in the land
- All accommodation based on double occupancy
- Feast of Tabernacles Conference Registration
- Full Israeli buffet breakfast and dinner daily; 1 special lunch is provided as well
- English speaking, full-time Israeli guide and bus driver with air-conditioned tour bus
- Wi-Fi is typically available at all hotels and tour bus
- All entrance fees and special sites per itinerary
Price does not include:
- Domestic travel/flight, if required, to and from New York (JFK).
- Travel Insurance (proof of travel medical insurance is required & travel and trip interruption insurance is optional)
- Additional lunches, if desired – typically $11-$14 depending on location
- Tips & Gratuities for tour guide, driver, hotels and special sites – $185 in cash per person
Is God calling you to come to Israel this Feast of Tabernacles?
Already registered? Log in to your Tours Explority Website here to see your invoice, itinerary and access other important information.