ICEJ Webinar Series
Israel's Case for Dismantling Hamas
Watch this webinar, recorded Thursday, November 2nd for an interesting current affairs discussion titled, “Israel’s Case for Dismantling Hamas.” Hosted by ICEJ Vice President & Senior Spokesman David Parsons, with Israeli guest, Ruth Wasserman Lande, Former Knesset Member and Abrahams Accord Advocate.
**Please start the video from the 15:00 minute mark.**
I welcome you to join us for other informative webinars featuring global leaders speaking on topics specifically geared for Israel-minded Christians join us each Thursday.
Recent topics have included:
- How More Christians Can Stand with Israel
- Heroes and Hostages
- The Israeli Expert Who Predicted this War
- What’s New at the Feast?
- Are Israel-Christian Relations in Crisis?
- Feast Update Part 2
- Feast Update Part 1
- The Apostles’ Teaching on Giving to Israel
- Middle East Status Update: Energy, Politics, Security
- Celebrating Israel at 75
- Terror and Rockets at Passover
- The Iran-Saudi deal and it’s Impact on Israel
- Israel’s Divide Over Judicial Reforms, Part Two
- Israel’s Divide Over Judicial Reforms, Part One
- Lessons From Purim
- One Year of Urgent Ukrainian Aliyah
- Israel to the Rescue: The Relief Mission to Turkey
- How Can We Fight Antisemitism Together?
These webinars take place on Zoom: on.icej.org/ICEJWebinar.
We hope you can join us.
For Zion’s sake,