ICEJ Webinar Series
Celebrating Israel at 75
Join our Weekly Webinar on Thursday for the Current Affairs discussion, “Celebrating Israel at 75,” hosted by ICEJ Vice President for Finance, David van der Walt with featured guest, David Parsons, ICEJ Vice President & Senior Spokesman.
Join this week’s webinar: Thursday, April 20th 9:00AM (ET)
I welcome you to join us for other informative webinars featuring global leaders speaking on topics specifically geared for Israel-minded Christians join us each Thursday.
Recent topics have included:
- Terror and Rockets at Passover
- The Iran-Saudi deal and it’s Impact on Israel
- Israel’s Divide Over Judicial Reforms, Part Two
- Israel’s Divide Over Judicial Reforms, Part One
- Lessons From Purim
- One Year of Urgent Ukrainian Aliyah
- Israel to the Rescue: The Relief Mission to Turkey
- How Can We Fight Antisemitism Together?
- Best of Envision Speakers 2023
- Does Israel Need Judicial Reforms?
- Security Challenges of the New Israeli Government
- Messianic Motifs in the Life of Joseph
- The Incoming Israeli Government
- Why Christmas on December 25th?
- Chaye Sarah – The Life of Abraham Part 3
- UN Voting on Israel
- Vayera – The Life of Abraham Part 2
- Lech Lecha – The Life of Abraham Part 1
- The Results of the Israeli Elections
- Why We Celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles
- The Significance of Yom Kippur
- The Significance of Rosh Hashana
- The Significance of Rosh Chodesh
- Fighting Modern Antisemitism
- Why We Help Israeli-Arabs
These webinars take place on Zoom: on.icej.org/ICEJWebinar.
We hope you can join us.
For Zion’s sake,