ICEJ Webinar Series
Does Israel Need Judicial Reforms?
Watch “Does Israel Need Judicial Reforms?” Hosted by David Parsons, ICEJ Vice President & Senior Spokesman and featuring special guest, Calev Myers – Israeli attorney.
Recorded: Thursday, January 19, 2023
I welcome you to join us for other informative webinars featuring global leaders speaking on topics specifically geared for Israel-minded Christians join us each Thursday.
Recent topics have included:
- Security Challenges of the New Israeli Government
- Messianic Motifs in the Life of Joseph
- The Incoming Israeli Government
- Why Christmas on December 25th?
- Chaye Sarah – The Life of Abraham Part 3
- UN Voting on Israel
- Vayera – The Life of Abraham Part 2
- Lech Lecha – The Life of Abraham Part 1
- The Results of the Israeli Elections
- Why We Celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles
- The Significance of Yom Kippur
- The Significance of Rosh Hashana
- The Significance of Rosh Chodesh
- Fighting Modern Antisemitism
- Why We Help Israeli-Arabs
- Will the Gaza Cease-Fire Hold?
- Lessons from the Olive Tree of Romans Chapter 11
- Are the Saudis Close to Peace with Israel?
- The Biden Visit
- The Blessing of Abraham
- Is Israel Winning It’s Shadow War with Iran
- Paul the Jewish Apostle
- The Church and the Kingdom of God- Pentecost/Shavuot – Part 2
- The Birth of the Church – Pentecost/Shavuot – Part 1
- Jerusalem Day
- Turf War Over the Temple Mount
These webinars take place on Zoom: on.icej.org/ICEJWebinar.
We hope you can join us.
For Zion’s sake,