Israel and the Challenges of Delegitimization
Watch as ICEJ VP of International Affairs Dr. Mojmir Kallus discusses “Israel and the Challenges of Delegitimization” with Tania Berg-Rafaeli, Director at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Andrew Tucker from The Hague Initiative for International Cooperation (THINC).
Recorded: Thursday, January 27, 2022
I welcome you to join us for other informative webinars featuring global leaders speaking on topics specifically geared for Israel-minded Christians join us each Thursday at 9:00am EST.
Recent Topics have Included:
- Ending the Israel Hate-Fest at the UN
- From Festival to Festival
- Deitrich Bonfoeffer on the Christ-Centered Life
- The Kindling of Biblical Zionism
- The Contradictions of Paul
- Yom Kippur Webinar
- Rosh Hashanah Webinar
- The Tragedy of Afghanistan
- Possessing the Gates of our Enemies I & II
- The New Israeli Government
- Resurrection and First Fruits
- Passover and the Cross
- The Israeli Elections
- The ICC Decision Against Israel
- The Christian Role in Israel’s Rebirth
- Christians and the Holocaust
These webinars take place on Zoom: on.icej.org/ICEJWebinar.
We hope you can join us.
For Zion’s sake,