Arise Summer Tour (Ages 18-30)
November 4-13, 2020
Call: 888-772-7732 ext. 742
• Land Package & International Airfare from NEW YORK CITY (JFK) to Israel – $2,945
• Land Package & International Airfare from LOS ANGELES, CA (LAX) to Israel – $3,125
• Land Package ONLY (7 Nights) – You will be responsible for purchasing your own international airfare and meeting the group in Israel) – $1,500
The Israel Impact Tour is our amazing, one-of-a-kind, power-packed 10-day young adult tour to Israel—the land of the Bible. This tour is uniquely designed for outrageous fun and spiritual impact. You’ll ride a camel, snorkel in the Red Sea, hike Masada, sleep in a bedouin tent, float in the Dead Sea, get baptized in the Jordan River, wade through water in Hezekiah’s tunnel and take a boat ride on the Sea Of Galilee. And if you think that’s cool, you’ll also learn so much from the Bible as you worship in Jerusalem, pray at the Wailing Wall, enter the Garden Tomb, seek God about your future on the beach of the Mediterranean, and commit to His will in the Garden of Gethsemane. You’ll come back with a clear understanding of Jerusalem and Israel on three key levels: 1) the biblical/historical, 2) the current geopolitical, and 3) the future/prophetic. You’ll not only make new friends, you will meet Israelis from all walks of life.
DAY 1: Flight departs USA
DAY 2: Arrival Israel, Israel Museum Model City, Check-in Jerusalem Hotel, Orientation Meeting
DAY 3: Breakfast, City of David, Hezekiah’s Tunnel, Pool of Siloam, Jewish Quarter/Cardo lunch, Southern Steps, Western Wall, Rabbinical Tunnels, Dinner Jerusalem Hotel
DAY 4: Mt. Of Olives, Dominus Flevit, Garden Gethsemane (private), Pools of Bethesda/St. Annes, Antonio Fortress, Way of Cross/Via Delarosa, Lunch, shopping, Church of Holy Sepulcher, Garden Tomb, Dinner Jerusalem Hotel
DAY 5: Shepherd’s Fields Drive-by, Yad Vashem, Qumran
Lunch, Dead Sea Float, Ein Gedi, drive to Kfar Hanokdim, Camel Rides/Bedouin Tents, Kfar Hanokdim
DAY 6: Breakfast, Climb back of Masada, Drive to Tiberias
lunch along the way, Yardenit Baptisms, Magdala, Checkin Tiberias Hotel, Evening Seminar
DAY 7: Breakfast, Beautiful Land Project, Boat Ride on Sea of Galilee, Jesus Boat Museum, Capernaum, St. Peter’s Fish Lunch, Mt. of Beatitudes, Bora Bora Beach, Dinner Hotel, Saleem speak to group
DAY 8: Breakfast, Peter Primacy, Tel Dan – Jereboams altar, Tel Dan – Abraham’s Gate, Lunch, Mt. Bental/Golan Heights, Golan Jeep Rides or kayaking, Dinner Hotel
DAY 9: Breakfast, Mt. Precipice, Haifa Home for Holocaust Survivors, lunch, Caesarea, Farewell Dinner, Airport
DAY 10: Arrival in USA
10-Day Tour & Round-Trip Flight
- Either roundtrip airfare on Lufthansa Airlines from Los Angeles (LAX) or roundtrip airfare on EL AL Airlines from New York (JFK). Click here to view the international group flight details.
- 7 JFK Group / 8 LAX Group nights in Israel per itinerary
- Full Israeli buffet breakfast and dinner daily; 1 special lunch and 1 special dinner are provided as well
- English speaking, full-time Israeli guide and bus driver with air-conditioned tour bus
- Wi-Fi is typically available at all hotels
- All entrance fees and special sites per itinerary
Price does not include:
- Domestic travel/flight, if required, to and fromNew York (JFK) or Los Angeles, CA (LAX)
- Travel Insurance (proof of travel medical insurance is required & travel and trip interruption insurance is optional)
- Additional lunches, if desired – typically $11-$14 depending on location
- Tips & Gratuities for tour guide, driver, hotels and special sites – $150 in cash per person
What do I bring on the trip?
A trip manual will be sent to all participants 4-5 weeks prior to departure.
Is there Wi-fi?
The hotels and most tour buses are equipped with wi-fi.
Do you have any fundraising ideas for my trip?
Enjoy these videos and articles about Israel as you prepare for the tour!
When the State of Israel is being slandered, we can take steps to help people understand the truth about what is really going on. Today’s conflict is on two fronts – the military front, and the public opinion front driven by social media. During the Israel Impact Tour you will learn about the importance of being a voice for Israel and the Jewish people that the mainstream media rarely features. We can stand with others at the forefront of impacting individuals worldwide about Israel and the Jewish people.
Ten Reasons To Support Israel – By Susan Michael
Justice Can Only Be Based on Truth – By Susan Michael
Why is UNESCO Trying to Erase Jerusalem’s Jewish and Christian History? – By Susan Michael
How Can We Help Palestinian Refugees? – By Susan Michael