Israel Impact Tour
Tour Canceled for 2021
Dates: June 22–July 2, 2021
Call: 888-772-7732 ext. 742 – for more information
- Land Package & International Airfare from Newark, NJ (EWR) to Israel – $3,150
- Land Package & International Airfare from Los Angeles, CA (LAX) to Israel – $3,150
- Land Package only – (You will be responsible for purchasing your own international airfare and meeting the group in Israel) – $2,050
The Israel Impact Tour is our amazing, one-of-a-kind, power-packed 10-day young adult tour to Israel—the land of the Bible.
This tour is uniquely designed for outrageous fun and spiritual impact. You’ll ride a camel, hike Masada, sleep in a bedouin tent, float in the Dead Sea, get baptized in the Jordan River, wade through water in Hezekiah’s tunnel, and take a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee. And if you think that’s cool, you’ll also learn so much from the Bible as you worship in Jerusalem, pray at the Wailing Wall, enter the Garden Tomb, seek God about your future on the beach of the Mediterranean, and commit to His will in the Garden of Gethsemane. You’ll come back with a clear understanding of Jerusalem and Israel on three key levels: 1) the biblical/historical, 2) the current geopolitical, and 3) the future/prophetic. You’ll not only make new friends, you will meet Israelis from all walks of life.
DAY 1: Tuesday June 22 // Flight departs USA.
DAY 2: Wednesday June 23 // Arrival Israel, Independence Hall, orientation meeting, overnight in Netanya.
DAY 3: Thursday June 24 // Morning swim/walk in the Mediterranean, Haifa Home project outreach, Mt. Carmel, Mt. Precipice overlook, overnight in the Galilee.
DAY 4: Friday June 25 // Sea of Galilee boat ride, Jesus Boat Museum, Mount of Beatitudes, fish lunch by the sea, Capernaum, Magdala, Shabbat dinner at the hotel.
DAY 5: Saturday June 26 // Peter’s Primacy, Tel Dan, Banias/Caesarea Philippi, Mt. Bental, kayaking on the Jordan River, overnight in the Galilee.
DAY 6: Sunday June 27 // Qasr El Yahud Baptismal Site, Qumran, Dead Sea float, camel rides and Bedouin tent experience at Kfar HaNokdim in the Negev Desert.
DAY 7: Monday June 28 // Masada, Ein Gedi Springs, Mt. of Olives, Dominus Flevit, Garden of Gethsemane, overnight in Jerusalem.
DAY 8: Tuesday June 29 // Temple Mount, Pool of Bethesda/St. Anne’s Church, Antonio Fortress, Via Dolorosa, Church of the Holy Sepulcher, Christian Quarter lunch and shopping, Garden Tomb, overnight in Jerusalem.
DAY 9: Wednesday June 30 // Peter in Gallicantu, City of David/Pool of Siloam, Southern Steps, Western Wall, Jewish Quarter & Cardo, Mt. Zion & Upper Room, Israel Museum, overnight in Jerusalem.
DAY 10: Thursday July 1 // Yad Vashem, Caesarea Maritima, farewell dinner in Old Jaffa, late departure for airport.
DAY 11: Friday July 2 // Group flights early departure, and arrival to USA.
10-Day Tour & Round-Trip Flight
- Either roundtrip airfare on Lufthansa Airlines from Los Angeles (LAX) or roundtrip airfare on EL AL Airlines from New York (JFK). Click here to view the international group flight details.
- Seven (7) JFK Group / eight (8) LAX Group nights in Israel per itinerary.
- Full Israeli buffet breakfast and dinner daily; 1 special lunch and 1 special dinner are provided as well.
- English speaking, full-time Israeli guide and bus driver with air-conditioned tour bus.
- Wi-Fi is typically available at all hotels.
- All entrance fees and special sites per itinerary.
Price does not include:
- Domestic travel/flight, if required, to and from New York (JFK) or Los Angeles, CA (LAX).
- Travel insurance (proof of travel medical insurance is required & travel and trip interruption insurance is optional).
- Additional lunches, if desired – typically $11-$14 depending on location.
- Tips & gratuities for tour guide, driver, hotels, and special sites – $150 in cash per person
What do I bring on the trip?
A trip manual will be sent to all participants 4–5 weeks prior to departure.
Is there Wi-Fi?
The hotels and most tour buses are equipped with Wi-Fi.
Do you have any fundraising ideas for my trip?
Enjoy these videos and articles about Israel as you prepare for the tour!
When the State of Israel is being slandered, we can take steps to help people understand the truth about what is really going on. Today’s conflict is on two fronts – the military front, and the public opinion front driven by social media. During the Israel Impact Tour you will learn about the importance of being a voice for Israel and the Jewish people that the mainstream media rarely features. We can stand with others at the forefront of impacting individuals worldwide about Israel and the Jewish people.
Ten Reasons to Support Israel – By Susan Michael
Justice Can Only Be Based on Truth – By Susan Michael
Why is UNESCO Trying to Erase Jerusalem’s Jewish and Christian History? – By Susan Michael
How Can We Help Palestinian Refugees? – By Susan Michael