Brandon & Karen Engle
Israel Experience Tour
12-Day Israel Experience Tour
April 29 – May 10, 2024
Full Price (land and international flights): $4,250
Land Package Only: $2,950
Don’t miss this opportunity to visit the land of the Bible next year! Join Brandon & Karen Engle in partnership with the International Christian Embassy Jerusalem on a one-of-kind journey which will deepen your understanding of God’s Word, of biblical history, and of the modern-day miracle of Israel’s restoration. Your faith will come alive like never before!
This trip promises to be an unprecedented time of ministry and fellowship as you follow in Jesus’ footsteps from the Galilee to Jerusalem. You will share in unforgettable sights as you sit on the hillside where Jesus fed the five thousand, take a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee, have a chance to get baptized in the Jordan River and discover the hidden treasures of the Judean wilderness. Above all, your journey will take you to Jerusalem, the City of the Great King – place of Jesus’ death, burial and resurrection and His promised return! In 12 days you’ll experience sights and insights that will revolutionize your understanding of the Scriptures and your walk with the Lord.
Register today and save your place on this unique tour of Israel!
Fla. Seller of Travel Ref. No. ST42901
Already registered? Log in to your Tours Explority Website here to see your invoice, itinerary and access other important information.
• Non-stop roundtrip International flights to/from San Francisco, CA (SFO)
• 9 full days touring
• 9 nights hotel accommodation
• Half Board Accommodation (breakfast and dinner provided each day)
• Two special lunches and one farewell dinner included
• All excursions, sites, and entry fees to national parks
• English-Hebrew Licensed Tour Guide
• Modern Air Conditioned Bus
Package Does Not Include:
• Travel Insurance
• Any personal medical related expenses
• Lunches unless specified on the itinerary ($16-$20 per lunch)
• Tips ($190 per person)
• Personal spending money or expenses (snacks, souvenirs, etc.)
• Entrance visa fees (if required by your country of origin – U.S. does not require)